Students design electricity generation system for a community center in northern Ghana, where 99% of the rural population is without electricity.
Raymond K. DeYoung
2034a Dana Building, 440 Church Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1041
Ph.D., Urban, Technological and Environmental Planning, University of Michigan, '84
M.E., Ocean Engineering, Stevens Institute of Technology, '76
B.E., Civil Engineering, Stevens Institute of Technology, '74
Psychology of environmental stewardship; and the relationship among the concepts of self-interest, competence and psychological well-being
- Waste Reduction in Children's Day Care: Case Study Report of Gretchen's
- Waste Reduction in Department Store Retail: Case Study Report of Hudson's
- Waste Reduction in Food Retail: Case Study Report of the People's Food Co-op
- Waste Reduction in Furniture Manufacture: Case Study Report of Steelcase Inc.
- Waste Reduction in the Hospital Sector: Case Study Report of McPherson Hospital