Dr. Orfield is interested in product design and the role that life cycle modeling can play in the creation of products that serve rather than deplete the planet. His background in both entrepreneurship and academic research position him to understand not only the complex interaction between goods and the natural world, but also the design constraints required for commercialization.
- A GIS Based National Assessment of Algal Bio-Oil Production Potential Through Flue Gas and Wastewater Co-Utilization
- A GIS Based National Assessment Of Algal Biofuel Production Potential Through Flue-Gas And Wastewater Co-Utilization
- Growing Algae for Biodiesel on Direct Sunlight or Sugars: A Comparative Life Cycle Assessment
- Growing Algae for Biodiesel on Direct Sunlight or Sugars: A Comparative Life Cycle Assessment [Conference Proceedings]
- Life Cycle Design and Assessment of an Algal Biofuel that is Sustainable, Scalable, and Salable
- Life Cycle Design of an Algal Biorefinery Featuring Hydrothermal Liquefaction: Effect of Reaction Conditions and an Alternative Pathway Including Microbial Regrowth